We have a simple mission – to have fun. And the idea dates back from my childhood days of playing baseball. Compete your butt off and have fun because you’re fortunate enough to have the chance to play.
Fast-forward to today and business has become my new sport but the mission remains – to have fun. The way we achieve this is by providing quality services to our clients and helping them improve and win with their business. When clients win, we’re winning.
We’re not the biggest guys, and so we like to think of ourselves as the underdogs. We have a ton of heart and a select group of web experts that want so badly to help our clients do better.
This is our recipe for fun.
Our north stars
Deliver high and keep improving
Help people when possible to improve our relationships and impacts on initiatives
Treat all people with respect
Life will throw you curveballs, but never loss the appetite to keep aiming higher
Words we live by
Be kind to everyone.
Never steal my candy.
Our Team Roster
We work together. But we treat each other like family
- Selected as Featured App in the Apple Store. Our apps have 100K+ downloads.
- Awarded LinkedIn’s Presentation of the Day Award for a coding presentation I gave to 100 12-year-old students.
- Interviewed by YouTubers about entrepreneurship.
- Taught at schools about building websites and drones.
- Podcasted for a year about marketing. (Brand Ballers)
- Contributing to Portugal’s Laravel podcast project.
- Hired to design, develop and manage web platforms for two stealth startups. ($50k+ initial budgets)
- Built an app in 5 days and shared the journey day by day to show the hustle and fun.